The exchange rates varies daily.
For this reason, we recommend to visit our
National Bank's Official Webpage:
To report injuries, thefts, accidents, fire and other emergencies.
911: Red Cross, Firemen, Emergencies.
089: Anonymous report.
085: LOCATEL / Missing Persons.
The climatological statistics are calculated for the month of November, but they may vary.
• Ask the concierge from your hotel to call the cab or use UBER.
• Cheapest way to travel.
• If you don't know your stop, you may get lost.
- $4.00 pesos (M.N.) for a distance of up to 5 kms;
- $4.50 pesos (M.N.) for a distance of 5 to 12 kms;
- $5.50 pesos (M.N.) for a distance of more than 12 kms.
The rate increases by 20% between midnight and 6:00 am.
- 5:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- $6.00 pesos(M.N.)
• Cost of the card:
- $16.00 pesos(M.N.)
- Mon - Fri 5:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Sat 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Sun, holidays 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
• Cost of the ticket:
- $5.00 pesos (M.N.).
• Free access for people over 60 and / or disabled.
Voltage: 127 V
Frequency: 60 Hz
Plugs: Type A / B
The official currency is the
The most common bank notes denomination are $20, $50, $100, $200, $500.
The rarest bank note denomination is $1000.
Coin denominations are $1, $2, $5, $10 and 10 and 50 cents
Tipping is a custom in Mexico for restaurant meals, taxis, and other services and varies from 10% to 15% depending on your satisfaction with the service you have received.
Tips are not normally added to your bills but be sure to check